Wega 2.2 C Rail
Wega 2.2 C Rail is a single-phase voltage detecting system, which indicates the following operating voltage states:
The Wega 2.2 C Rail determines the absence of voltage in railway networks (16.7 / 50 / 60 Hz).
Additional to the LCD display the Wega 2.2 C Rail has 2 LEDs (green U=0 and red U≠0). With 2 relay contacts the voltage state can be remotely monitored.
The built-in display test function at the front enables verification of the display of the installed and de-energised Wega 2.2 C Rail.
For connection, either shielded or unshielded cables with flat connectors or system connectors can be used.
- Designed according to IEC 61243-5 (VDE 0682-415)
- Use in single-sided grounded single-phase network (15 kV / 16.7 Hz / 50 Hz / 60 Hz)
- Operation with capacitive high-voltage insulator
- Remote: 2 relay contacts
- Integrated maintenance test: Maintenance-free
- Overvoltage indication
- Front accessible LRM interface: Fully featured according to IEC 61243-5
- Fully enclosed electronics: High functional reliability
|3-phase VDIS according to IEC 62271-213||-|
|3-phase VDS according to IEC 61243-5||---|
|Capacitive voltage coupling for ComPass B series and Sigma D series||-|
|Integrated permanent maintenance test||---|
|Adjustable C2 capacitor||-|
|Assembly set for retrofit||-|
|Nominal frequency||16.7, 50, 60 Hz|
3 LRM measuring sockets and 1 earth socket
LRM system, 14 mm distance between sockets, with captive anti-dust cap
LCD display with arrow, dot and wrench tool
LED indication, U=0 and U≠0and auxiliary power present
|Relay contacts||2, alternating contact|
|Internal power supply|
LCD display: fed by measuring voltage
Relay via 24 – 230 V AC / DC power supply
|External auxiliary supply||-|
|Temperature range||-25 to +65 °C|